Modern businesses need to be able to communicate with clients and customers at all times. With traditional, outdated telephony, that isn’t always going to be possible. Technology has thankfully evolved to the extent where we can now provide and install always-on communication and conference services for our clients.
Are you looking to lower the costs of line rental and communication? You may be using traditional telephone wiring and may be interested in moving over to VoIP. You won’t have to exhaust your whole budget on setting up a new system! Here at Sensible Business Solutions, we will always be happy to analyse your current set-up, and to make practical, cost-effective recommendations along the way.
Why Should I Upgrade My Communications System?
To be able to communicate with clients, customers and business partners smoothly, you are going to need a communications set-up which you can rely on at all times of the day. Traditional telephony, such as that which runs through copper wires, is quickly becoming outdated. Many businesses across Australia have already moved to communication solutions which allow them to stay connected for longer, and for less expense than you may believe.Your business could benefit from the following communications upgrades:
- VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) – simple telephony, but run via the internet. This means quicker connectivity, clearer lines, and less chance for calls to break up or disconnect. It’s also more cost-effective to run than traditional telephone lines.
- Video Conferencing – with unbeatable connection stability and speed, you will be able to converse with colleagues from all over the world with ease. Video conferencing from Sensible is built to bridge gaps.
Why Choose Sensible?
With over 30 years’ experience in upgrading and maintaining business networks and communications, we’re a team you can trust with evolving technology. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose our team to upgrade your corporate communication:
- We will help to lower the overall costs of communication. With VoIP, you will only ever be making and receiving calls via the internet. That means lower phone bills all around.
- We’ll set up and customise your VoIP to your own specific needs and requirements. What’s more, you will be able to fine-tune your system from day to day easily.
- We’ll provide you with systems that can be installed and used straight out of the box. There’s no need for additional training. That means your team will be more productive almost right away – with seamless communications which are ready to go when you are.
- We’ll support your customers with clearer lines, added call features and more. We’ll also delight your clients and business partners with video conferencing technology optimised against drop-out.
Businesses need to communicate freely, clearly and continuously. Why rely on an outdated system that’s dragging its heels? Sensible Business Solutions can help to enhance your communications strategy with just a few choice pieces of hardware.
Call us today on 1300-SENSIBLE, or 1300-736-742, to learn more about how we can help you.
VoIP/Phone/Video Conference Solutions
Sensible Business Solutions provide your organisation with VoIP and Phone Solutions that enable you to dramatically lower costs and enhance communication and collaboration – all for a small business-friendly fee.
If you are communicating via an outdated, traditional phone system but you’re worried about spending a small fortune to replace it, or you’ve realised your phone bills are spiraling out of control it’s time to talk to Sensible Business Solutions about an affordable VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) solution.
The benefits of choosing a VoIP / Phone Solution from Sensible Business Solutions include:
- Lower costs – route calls via the internet and enjoy far lower phone bills than the ones you currently receive
- Flexibility – VoIP systems are responsive and reliable and are easy to customise to your business’s exact requirements
- Better customer service – thanks to call forwarding, holding music, collaboration and video conferencing
- Greater productivity – your people more productive with user-friendly interfaces and systems that don’t require hours of training