What is Office 365?
Get it done from anywhere
PC, Mac, tablet, phone. You need to be able to work across devices, from anywhere, and have a consistent, clean, and fast experience doing it. Enter Office 365. Whatever device you’re working on, Office 365 gives you access to everything you need—your documents, email, calendars, contacts, and collaboration tools all come with you. Your settings roam with you too, so your files are up to date and ready for you to pick up right where you left off, no matter what device you’re using.
Microsoft Office 365 is licensed on a flexible, per-user per-month subscription plan with predictable annual costs—enabling you to scale the services when it makes sense.
It’s an all in one, pay-as-you-go service.
Microsoft Office 365 for is a secure, easy-to-use set of “cloud-based” web-enabled tools from Microsoft that let you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from almost anywhere and many devices. (Blackberry only available using Blackberry Cloud services at this time).
These tools include Microsoft Office Web Apps, which are web versions of the Microsoft Office desktop apps that you are already familiar with like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. With Office Web Apps you can create and edit documents on any PC that has a web browser.
It’s ideal if you don’t have your own internal computer network.
Depending upon the plan you choose:
- Email, Calendar and Contacts
- Premium antivirus, anti-spam and archiving capabilities
- Optional Unlimited email storage
- Voicemail storage
- Sharepoint Online Collaboration – Allows you to share files and documents with your colleagues.
- Project Collaboration, Instant Messaging, Presence and Online Meetings with Teams – Connect with people in new ways with instant messaging, audio/video calls and online meetings.
- Intrusion monitoring – Microsoft continuously monitors the Office 365 systems for any unusual or suspicious activity. If Microsoft detects such activity, it investigates and responds appropriately. In the unlikely event that a significant incident occurs, the customer is notified.
- Office365 Pro Plus – Users always get the latest version of the Microsoft Office applications, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services, so they can access their documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device. The following software is included:
Microsoft SharePoint Online
How do I get it?
Call Sensible Business Solutions and we will assist (02) 9137 1700.
To get the full Office 365 experience, we recommend that customers meet the system prerequisites.
Minimum requirements for Office 365 include a fast, reliable internet connection (see full requirement list below).
Operating systems requirements
- Windows 8.1 or later
- Mac OS X (One of the three most recent versions of macOS)
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Your business is unique – We know this and know every system needs to be set up differently.
- We listen to what you want to achieve first, and then advise and deploy in such a way that you get the most practical configuration. We may even advise that Office 365 is not right for you.
- We help you every step of the way – purchase, install and configure Office365.
- You will be up and running as fast and cost effectively as possible.
- We can also help you migrate your existing data.
- We have trained certified engineers who have already deployed Office365 to businesses throughout Australia.
- Use our expertise to get it done as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
- Over 35 years supporting Microsoft products.
- We are Certified Microsoft Partners.
- 24 X 7 support is available to all of our customers.